- The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to the owners and authors of Nurture and Nourish Nutrition, including any dietetic interns or students who may assist with site development and maintenance.
- The terms “user”, “you”, and “your” refer to website and account visitors, customers, and other users of these accounts and site.
- The term “personal information” refers to the information you voluntarily provide to us that may personally identify you and/or information related to you such as your name, phone number, and email address for example.
Information You Provide:
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through various interactions including but not limited to:
- Your purchase or product order
- Purchase of services
- Comment or interact with a post on the website or social media accounts
- Registration for free downloads or content
- Subscription to blog updates
- Submission of the contact form or direct message us on social media
- Registration for our newsletter
- Activity on our website or social media accounts
Information we may collect as a result of your interaction with any of the above-listed activities:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information (we do not store this information and is only used in the processing of your payment for your product or service)
- Website activity and analytics including IP address, searches, pages viewed, browser type, requested URL, referring URL, time spent on our website, and timestamp information.
We vouch to only use your information for its intended purpose and is not sold, rented, or leased to third parties or shared with unrelated third parties. Some personal information may be visible, such as your personal information you leave when commenting or interacting in public spaces like social media, and we are not liable for who may see or use the information found in these public areas.
Examples of ways we may use your data that is collected voluntarily:
- Processing of your payment and/or refund for a product or service using an e-commerce software provider.
- Responding to comments, questions, and interactions that you initiate on our website and/or social media accounts.
- Send periodic emails, updates, or newsletters
- Administer contests, giveaways, and/or promotions
- Conduction of surveys to improve offerings and services
- Create and/or manage your account
- Deliver any products or services to you purchased by you
- Contact you about new offerings we think you may be interested in
- Deliver targeted advertising
- Assist law enforcement as necessary
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website
- Analyze trends to improve our offerings and content
Some information such as website activity may be shared with trusted third parties to assist us with operating the site, conducting business, improving services and content we provide you and ensuring smooth behind-the-scenes operations. For example; Google Analytics is used to process and analyze data, we utilize their service to aggregate and perform statistical analyses of user behaviors and trends in order to measure interest in content and to make improvements of offerings and content. These third parties agree to keep your information confidential.
Like many sites, we make use of log files. These files log visitors to the site – typically a standard for hosting companies and their hosting services’ analytics. This may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring page, exit page, page clicks. This information is used to analyze trends based on user movement on the site and gather demographic information. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information.
Third Party and Affiliate Links:
This site may contain links to other sites and services. The authors and owners of Nutrition and Nourish Nutrition do not control, monitor, or guarantee the accuracy of information provided in their contained external sites and do not necessarily endorse the views or opinions expressed therein. We understand that products and services are continually evolving so we encourage you to verify information for third party and affiliate links services and products. These third parties or affiliate links have their own policies regarding privacy which you obtain by visiting their site. We may receive a form of payment from these businesses when you click into affiliate links or make a product purchase as a result of our affiliate links.
Any correspondence we receive from you regardless of method (email, direct message, etc.) become the property of Nurture and Nourish Nutrition and may be published at the authors and/or owner’s discretion in the form of customer testimonials. By contacting us you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you would like your correspondence to remain anonymous or not be used in this manner we request you let us know when you directly contact us.
We take all reasonable actions to protect your personal data and keep your information secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of any information you transmit to us as the internet is not 100% secure. Tampering may occur by third-parties even with every effort we may take to protect the information that you voluntarily shared with us. By visiting our site and/or accounts you agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information or tampered information. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information.
Updating your Information:
You may access, update, and/or remove your name from our subscription list that you voluntarily provided to us by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.